| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cisa Pass in February is slightly cold at 4.99999999999998E-02 °C (32.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 116.1mm (4.6in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Cisa Pass February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cisa Pass, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cisa Pass:
- Ghedi, Italy - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) NNE
- Verona, Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NE
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) NE
- Bologna, Italy - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) ESE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 43 kms (26.7 miles) S
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 125.6 kms (78.1 miles) SE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) SSE