| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cisa Pass in November is cool at 4.05 °C (39.29 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 216mm (8.5in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Cisa Pass November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cisa Pass, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cisa Pass:
- Ghedi, Italy - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) NNE
- Verona, Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NE
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) NE
- Bologna, Italy - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) ESE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 43 kms (26.7 miles) S
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 125.6 kms (78.1 miles) SE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) SSE