| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cisa Pass in July is very mild at 17.25 °C (63.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 49.2mm (1.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:41 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 15:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Cisa Pass July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cisa Pass, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cisa Pass:
- Ghedi, Italy - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) NNE
- Verona, Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) NE
- Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 47.7 kms (29.6 miles) NE
- Bologna, Italy - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Cimone Mountain, Italy - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) ESE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 43 kms (26.7 miles) S
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 125.6 kms (78.1 miles) SE
- Pisa, Tuscany, Italy - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) SSE